Saturday, August 05, 2006

Sparkle*s Museum of Patriarchal Sexual Oddities




Now that we have experienced the end of the Patriarchal Period, I have decided to set up a museum dedicated to some of the patriarchy’s sexual behaviour. To celebrate their demise in what the patriarchologists describe as an intriguing mystery. This museum is a reminder of pre equality, and will span many oddities pertaining to men and their desire to view women, children and animals as objects. I would prefer for this memorial and teaching aid to evolve as organically as possible. It will therefore be in a series of posts as I continue to have discussions with survivors and peruse my own personal research.

Firstly, I have been able to purchase a perfect venue at a large building in my home town of Geordie Land, which I believe was formerly a Lap dancing club? Where I have been led to believe that women danced in the laps of men? I am sure, this must have been a painful experience for the lap dance receiver’s as women trampled and pranced on the men's genital regions. Anyway, I digress - the building is no longer needed, for with the demise of the Patriarchy also came about the collapse of capitalism. I have therefore 'picked it up' for a snip of £3:50. (For my U.S. and Australian cousins I think this is roughly $2:00) Whatever? it dosen't really matter these days.

Admission Fees

Gynae.........Free
Andro..........Free
Paed...........Free

3 Comments:

Blogger sparklematrix said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:11 pm  
Blogger sparklematrix said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:58 pm  
Blogger sparklematrix said...

Paed is Greek for child. Phemi and I share a fascination and a determination surrounding the eventual demise of the patriarchy (I hope I am correct here Phemi?) much the same as other feminists I imagine :)

8:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home