Saturday, August 05, 2006

Houses Of Patriarchy ~Under New Management



Welcome, friends, to the Sparkle Museum of patriarchal sexual oddities, an unforgettable collection of all that humankind swore to forget, but which I have trapped in agonizing clarity to remember always. Step carefully and rejoice that the rule of the patriarchy has ended and I present to you the lowest that mankind have travelled.
Pictured above; are my premises that I gathered for a “snip” of a price at £3:50. I believe it was previously a dancing in the laps of men club.

Formally known as the Houses of Patriarchy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Houses of Parliament ha!! very true!

2:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tech probs I dunno- must be something in the air - my pc died on Sat (I wish patriarchy could die that easily), and is off in pc casualty dept being re-built. I had the shakes all weekend - am using public library pc's.


- U-know-hoo

10:50 am  
Blogger sparklematrix said...

I think I should have included *nervous* in the title. "Communications breakdown" :-(

Had to dash and use my daughters pc for Ahem completely vital and crucial things. Trouble is she’s as bad as me for pc gazing!

11:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home