You Have Been Tagged!
Nothing to do with criminal activity by the way!
Tagged by V at ReSISTERance
1. One book that changed your life? Robert A Johnson: Femininity lost and regained. Not a feminist book, but wrote by a Jungian Psychologist who is basically saying that if this planet does not get an equal balance of male and female energy established soon…then the world is fucked.
2. One book you have read more than once? Andrea Dworkin: Intercourse
3. One book you would want on a desert island? Colouring-in book with a pen (is that cheating?)
4. One book that made you laugh? Cannot remember the exact title but it I think it was: Travelling around Ireland with a fridge
5. One book that made you cry?
Andrea Dworkin: Life and Death
6. One book you wish had been written? The Real Truth Why (ok some) Men Hate Us
7. One book you wish had never been written? Malleus Maleficarum. The most evil piece of deranged misogyny ever put into print. I have compared it to an early modern equivalent of hate-speech represented today by pornography
8. One book you are currently reading? Starhawk: Spiral Dance (again)
9. One book you have been meaning to read? Are Women Human
10. Now tag five people.
1) Diary of Barbies Worst Enemy
2) I’m not a feminist but…
5) Biting Beaver