Monday, July 03, 2006

Create Your Own Title?~What Does This Picture Say To You?



And this my friends, is the space i need to re-focus and 're-group' (hate military analogies) my thoughts. I will turn my attention for a short while, to things of a more civilised nature- that is-does not contain misogyny , racism or any of the 'othering' that males consider just 'a bit of fun'

[In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit for research and educational purposes]

2 Comments:

Blogger witchy-woo said...

It tells me that those who don't use their right to 'free speech' responsibly should have their speech monitored.

It tells me I'm in danger.

It tells me there's a war on.

9:13 pm  
Blogger sparkleMatrix said...

It also tells me they HATE US!

9:20 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home